Scrabble word: REVERSIBLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does REVERSIBLE exist?
Definitions of REVERSIBLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a garment (especially a coat) that can be worn inside out (with either side of the cloth showing)
- adj - capable of reversing or being reversed
- adj - capable of being reversed or used with either side out
- adj - capable of being reversed
- adj - capable of assuming or producing either of two states
- Finished so that either side can be used: a reversible fabric.
- Wearable with either side turned outward: a reversible skirt; a reversible vest.
- Capable of successively assuming or producing either of two states: a reversible cell; a reversible reaction.
There are 10 letters in REVERSIBLE: B E E E I L R R S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REVERSIBLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REVERSIBLE plus a wildcard: REVERSIBLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REVERSIBLE
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REVERSIBLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.