Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BEVEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does BEVEL exist?
Definitions of BEVEL in dictionaries:
- noun - two surfaces meeting at an angle different from 90 degrees
- noun - a hand tool consisting of two rules that are hinged together so you can draw or measure angles of any size
- verb - cut a bevel on
- The angle or inclination of a line or surface that meets another at any angle but 90.
- To cut at an inclination that forms an angle other than a right angle: beveled the edges of the table.
- v - to cut at an angle
There are 5 letters in BEVEL: B E E L V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BEVEL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BEVEL plus a wildcard: BEVEL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BEVEL
Images for BEVEL
- Gear Spiral bevel Gear Steel Mod. 2.0 Ratio 2 or 3 Machinery ...
- 150mm Shinwa Sliding T-bevel
- Shinwa Sliding T-bevel
- Back bevels and Plane Geometry The Sharpening Blog
- bevel sliding square
- Gear Straight bevel Gear Steel Mod. 1.0 Ratio 1 Machinery ...
- Gear bevel Gear Brass Mod. 0.5 to 1.0 Machinery Parts Made ...
- Gears - bevel Gears Blank Gears Hub Gears and Forged Gears Supplier ...
- Dealmonger 7-12 Adjustable Sliding T-bevel 6 Toolmonger
- Spiral bevel gear - Spiral bevel gear (custom)gear box from HUZHOU ...