Scrabble word: BEVEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does BEVEL exist?
Definitions of BEVEL in dictionaries:
- noun - two surfaces meeting at an angle different from 90 degrees
- noun - a hand tool consisting of two rules that are hinged together so you can draw or measure angles of any size
- verb - cut a bevel on
- The angle or inclination of a line or surface that meets another at any angle but 90.
- To cut at an inclination that forms an angle other than a right angle: beveled the edges of the table.
- verb - to cut at an angle
There are 5 letters in BEVEL: B E E L V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BEVEL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BEVEL plus a wildcard: BEVEL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BEVEL
Images for BEVEL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.