Scrabble word: BELIEVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BELIEVE exist?
Definitions of BELIEVE in dictionaries:
- verb - accept as true
- verb - judge or regard
- verb - be confident about something
- verb - follow a credo
- verb - credit with veracity
- To credit with veracity: I believe you.
- To expect or suppose; think: I believe they will arrive shortly.
- To have firm faith, especially religious faith.
- To have faith, confidence, or trust: I believe in your ability to solve the problem.
- To have confidence in the truth or value of something: We believe in free speech.
- To have an opinion; think: They have already left, I believe.
- verb - to accept as true or real