Scrabble word: BELIEVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BELIEVE exist?
Definitions of BELIEVE in dictionaries:
- verb - accept as true
- verb - judge or regard
- verb - be confident about something
- verb - follow a credo
- verb - credit with veracity
- To credit with veracity: I believe you.
- To expect or suppose; think: I believe they will arrive shortly.
- To have firm faith, especially religious faith.
- To have faith, confidence, or trust: I believe in your ability to solve the problem.
- To have confidence in the truth or value of something: We believe in free speech.
- To have an opinion; think: They have already left, I believe.
- verb - to accept as true or real
There are 7 letters in BELIEVE: B E E E I L V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BELIEVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BELIEVE plus a wildcard: BELIEVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BELIEVE
Images for BELIEVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.