Scrabble word: BERRIES
In which Scrabble dictionary does BERRIES exist?
Definitions of BERRIES in dictionaries:
- noun - any of numerous small and pulpy edible fruits
- noun - a small fruit having any of various structures, e.g., simple (grape or blueberry) or aggregate (blackberry or raspberry)
- noun - United States rock singer (born in 1931)
- verb - pick or gather berries
- verb - to produce berries (fleshy fruits)
There are 7 letters in BERRIES: B E E I R R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BERRIES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BERRIES plus a wildcard: BERRIES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BERRIES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BERRIES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.