Scrabble word: MORTALITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does MORTALITY exist?
Definitions of MORTALITY in dictionaries:
- noun - the quality or state of being mortal
- noun - the ratio of deaths in an area to the population of that area
- The quality or condition of being mortal.
- Death, especially of large numbers; heavy loss of life: the mortality wrought by an epidemic.
- Death rate.
- The rate of failure or loss: the high mortality among family-run farms.
There are 9 letters in MORTALITY: A I L M O R T T Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MORTALITY plus a wildcard: MORTALITY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MORTALITY
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MORTALITY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.