Scrabble word: MISSIONARY
In which Scrabble dictionary does MISSIONARY exist?
Definitions of MISSIONARY in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who attempts to convert others to a particular doctrine or program
- noun - someone sent on a mission--especially a religious or charitable mission to a foreign country
- adj - relating to or connected to a religious mission
- One who is sent on a mission, especially one sent to do religious or charitable work in a territory or foreign country.
- One who attempts to persuade or convert others to a particular program, doctrine, or set of principles; a propagandist.
- Of or relating to missions or missionaries.
- Engaged in the activities of a mission or missionary.
- Tending to propagandize or use insistent persuasion: missionary fervor.
There are 10 letters in MISSIONARY: A I I M N O R S S Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MISSIONARY plus a wildcard: MISSIONARY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MISSIONARY
10 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MISSIONARY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.