Scrabble word: ILLUMINATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does ILLUMINATION exist?
Definitions of ILLUMINATION in dictionaries:
- noun - a condition of spiritual awareness
- noun - the degree of visibility of your environment
- noun - an interpretation that removes obstacles to understanding
- noun - the luminous flux incident on a unit area
- noun - painting or drawing included in a book (especially in illuminated medieval manuscripts)
- The act of illuminating.
- The state of being illuminated.
- A source of light.
- Decorative lighting.
- Spiritual or intellectual enlightenment.
- Clarification; elucidation.
- The art or act of decorating a text, a page, or an initial letter with ornamental designs, miniatures, or lettering.
- An example of this art.
- The luminous flux per unit area at any point on a surface exposed to incident light.
There are 12 letters in ILLUMINATION: A I I I L L M N N O T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ILLUMINATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ILLUMINATION plus a wildcard: ILLUMINATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ILLUMINATION
12 letter words
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ILLUMINATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.