Scrabble word: FREIGHTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FREIGHTS exist?
Definitions of FREIGHTS in dictionaries:
- noun - goods carried by a large vehicle
- noun - transporting goods commercially at rates cheaper than express rates
- noun - the charge for transporting something by common carrier
- verb - transport commercially as cargo
- verb - load with goods for transportation
- verb - to load with goods for transportation
There are 8 letters in FREIGHTS: E F G H I R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FREIGHTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FREIGHTS plus a wildcard: FREIGHTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FREIGHTS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FREIGHTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.