Scrabble word: FETISH
In which Scrabble dictionary does FETISH exist?
Definitions of FETISH in dictionaries:
- noun - a form of sexual desire in which gratification depends to an abnormal degree on some object or item of clothing or part of the body
- noun - a charm superstitiously believed to embody magical powers
- noun - excessive or irrational devotion to some activity
- An object that is believed to have magical or spiritual powers, especially such an object associated with animistic or shamanistic religious practices.
- An object of unreasonably excessive attention or reverence: made a fetish of punctuality.
- Something, such as a material object or a nonsexual part of the body, that arouses sexual desire and may become necessary for sexual gratification.
- An abnormally obsessive preoccupation or attachment; a fixation.
- noun - an object believed to have magical power
There are 6 letters in FETISH: E F H I S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FETISH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FETISH plus a wildcard: FETISH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FETISH
Images for FETISH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.