Scrabble word: FETISH
In which Scrabble dictionary does FETISH exist?
Definitions of FETISH in dictionaries:
- noun - a form of sexual desire in which gratification depends to an abnormal degree on some object or item of clothing or part of the body
- noun - a charm superstitiously believed to embody magical powers
- noun - excessive or irrational devotion to some activity
- An object that is believed to have magical or spiritual powers, especially such an object associated with animistic or shamanistic religious practices.
- An object of unreasonably excessive attention or reverence: made a fetish of punctuality.
- Something, such as a material object or a nonsexual part of the body, that arouses sexual desire and may become necessary for sexual gratification.
- An abnormally obsessive preoccupation or attachment; a fixation.
- noun - an object believed to have magical power