Scrabble word: FREIGHT
In which Scrabble dictionary does FREIGHT exist?
Definitions of FREIGHT in dictionaries:
- noun - goods carried by a large vehicle
- noun - transporting goods commercially at rates cheaper than express rates
- noun - the charge for transporting something by common carrier
- verb - transport commercially as cargo
- verb - load with goods for transportation
- Goods carried by a vessel or vehicle, especially by a commercial carrier; cargo.
- A burden; a load.
- Commercial transportation of goods.
- The charge for transporting goods.
- A railway train carrying goods only.
- To convey commercially as cargo.
- To load with goods to be transported.
- To load; charge.
- verb - to load with goods for transportation