Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FIRTHS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FIRTHS exist?
Definitions of FIRTHS in dictionaries:
- noun - English linguist who contributed to linguistic semantics and to prosodic phonology and who was noted for his insistence on studying both sound and meaning in context (1890-1960)
- noun - a long narrow estuary (especially in Scotland)
- n - an inlet of the sea
There are 6 letters in FIRTHS: F H I R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FIRTHS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FIRTHS plus a wildcard: FIRTHS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FIRTHS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FIRTHS
- firths - The Compensation Lawyers - Home
- Green on the Red Carpet with Livia Firth & the GCC - Greener Ideal
- FilFaroe map with villages streets straits firths ferry harbours ...
- ... 1986 Hilversum look firths comment please ..... contest March 2010
- Dos almas un cuerpo
- Period drama ... Livia firths style crown is history in OTT Valentino
- Ver todos los productos de la marca Vic Firth
- Harry firths 8 Dainty Maids who appeared at the Phoenix during and ...
- This licensing tag was added to this file as part of the GFDL ...
- colin firths brother
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.