Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FOREHAND
In which Scrabble dictionary does FOREHAND exist?
Definitions of FOREHAND in dictionaries:
- noun - (sports) a return made with the palm of the hand facing the direction of the stroke (as in tennis or badminton or squash)
- adj - (of racket strokes) made with palm facing direction of stroke
- Made or done with the hand moving palm forward: a forehand tennis stroke.
- Taking place, done, or given beforehand; prior.
- A forehand stroke, as in tennis.
- With a forehand stroke or motion.
- noun - a type of tennis stroke
There are 8 letters in FOREHAND: A D E F H N O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FOREHAND
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FOREHAND plus a wildcard: FOREHAND?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FOREHAND
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FOREHAND
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.