Scrabble word: FOCALISE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FOCALISE exist?
Definitions of FOCALISE in dictionaries:
- verb - concentrate on a particular place or spot
- verb - bring into focus or alignment
- verb - become focussed or come into focus
- verb - put (an image) into focus
- noun - a point at which rays converge or from which they diverge
- verb - to bring to a focus
There are 8 letters in FOCALISE: A C E F I L O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FOCALISE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FOCALISE plus a wildcard: FOCALISE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FOCALISE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FOCALISE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.