Scrabble word: FACILE
Is FACILE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of FACILE in dictionaries:
- adj - arrived at without due care or effort
- adj - performing adroitly and without effort
- adj - expressing yourself readily, clearly, effectively
- Done or achieved with little effort or difficulty; easy.
- Working, acting, or speaking with effortless ease and fluency.
- Arrived at without due care, effort, or examination; superficial: proposed a facile solution to a complex problem.
- Readily manifested, together with an aura of insincerity and lack of depth: a facile slogan devised by politicians.
- Pleasingly mild, as in disposition or manner.
- adv - easily achieved or performed [adj] : FACILELY
There are 6 letters in FACILE: A C E F I L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FACILE
Click to search all anagrams of FACILE plus a wildcard: FACILE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FACILE
Images for FACILE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.