Scrabble word: FEATHERED
In which Scrabble dictionary does FEATHERED exist?
Definitions of FEATHERED in dictionaries:
- verb - join tongue and groove, in carpentry
- verb - cover or fit with feathers
- verb - turn the paddle
- verb - turn the oar, while rowing
- verb - grow feathers
- adj - adorned with feathers or plumes
- adj - having or covered with feathers
- Covered, provided, or adorned with feathers.
- Moving swiftly: feathered feet.
- Having the chords of propeller blades parallel to the line of flight.
- verb - to cover with feathers (horny structures that form the principal covering of birds)
There are 9 letters in FEATHERED: A D E E E F H R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FEATHERED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FEATHERED plus a wildcard: FEATHERED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FEATHERED
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FEATHERED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.