Scrabble word: FEATHERED
In which Scrabble dictionary does FEATHERED exist?
Definitions of FEATHERED in dictionaries:
- verb - join tongue and groove, in carpentry
- verb - cover or fit with feathers
- verb - turn the paddle
- verb - turn the oar, while rowing
- verb - grow feathers
- adj - adorned with feathers or plumes
- adj - having or covered with feathers
- Covered, provided, or adorned with feathers.
- Moving swiftly: feathered feet.
- Having the chords of propeller blades parallel to the line of flight.
- verb - to cover with feathers (horny structures that form the principal covering of birds)