Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FEDERATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FEDERATE exist?
Definitions of FEDERATE in dictionaries:
- verb - enter into a league for a common purpose
- verb - unite on a federal basis or band together as a league
- adj - united under a central government
- v - to unite in an alliance
There are 8 letters in FEDERATE: A D E E E F R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FEDERATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FEDERATE plus a wildcard: FEDERATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FEDERATE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FEDERATE
- federate cherokee state coat of arms of federate cherokee state motto ...
- Supplier & Manufacturer of Sodium federate Tabs. Our product range ...
- Megathron federate Issue512
- Data Federation with Attunity federate Attunity
- federate ONLINE A LA FACIMO Ciclismo XXI
- Figure 1 federate SSO Flow
- federate PortalSOAPortal - David.Turings blog - BlogJava
- An no estas federado fedrate todo son ventajas. Disfruta de ...
- The Confederate Flag A Short History Pensito Review
- Ping federate with InfoCard
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.