Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ELEVATOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does ELEVATOR exist?
Definitions of ELEVATOR in dictionaries:
- noun - lifting device consisting of a platform or cage that is raised and lowered mechanically in a vertical shaft in order to move people from one floor to another in a building
- noun - the airfoil on the tailplane of an aircraft that makes it ascend or descend
- A platform or an enclosure raised and lowered in a vertical shaft to transport people or freight.
- The enclosure or platform with its operating equipment, motor, cables, and accessories.
- A movable control surface, usually attached to the horizontal stabilizer of an aircraft, that is used to produce motion up or down.
- A mechanism, often with buckets or scoops attached to a conveyor, used for hoisting materials.
- A granary equipped with devices for hoisting and discharging grain.
- adj - to move to a higher position [v RAISED, RAISING, RAISES] : RAISABLE
There are 8 letters in ELEVATOR: A E E L O R T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ELEVATOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ELEVATOR plus a wildcard: ELEVATOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ELEVATOR
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ELEVATOR
- How Not to Die in an elevator (or on an Escalator) 10 Simple Tips ...
- Fire Department Operations Using elevators Traditionstrainings ...
- Types of elevator Injuries
- Our elevators and Escalators Group includes experts with hands-on ...
- Family elevator - White House Museum
- elevator Operations at High Rise Part II Traditionstrainings Weblog
- Eco-space elevator
- First floor elevator Hall in 1948 looking southeast
- Unibros elevator Interface Redesign - Needs Analysis
- 15 Ways to Annoy People in an elevator Masshole Mommy
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.