Scrabble word: CONTRIVE
Is CONTRIVE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CONTRIVE in dictionaries:
- verb - make or work out a plan for
- verb - come up with (an idea, plan, explanation, theory, or principle) after a mental effort
- verb - put or send forth
- To plan with cleverness or ingenuity; devise: contrive ways to amuse the children.
- To invent or fabricate, especially by improvisation: contrived a swing from hanging vines.
- To plan with evil intent; scheme: contrived a plot to seize power.
- To form plans or schemes.
- verb - to form in the mind
There are 8 letters in CONTRIVE: C E I N O R T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONTRIVE
Click to search all anagrams of CONTRIVE plus a wildcard: CONTRIVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONTRIVE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONTRIVE
Lookup in Wiki for CONTRIVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.