Scrabble word: BARRICADE
Is BARRICADE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BARRICADE in dictionaries:
- noun - a barrier set up by police to stop traffic on a street or road in order to catch a fugitive or inspect traffic etc.
- noun - a barrier (usually thrown up hastily) to impede the advance of an enemy
- verb - render unsuitable for passage
- verb - prevent access to by barricading
- verb - block off with barricades
- A structure set up across a route of access to obstruct the passage of an enemy.
- Something that serves as an obstacle; a barrier.
- To close off or block with a barricade.
- To keep in or out by means of a barricade.
There are 9 letters in BARRICADE: A A B C D E I R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BARRICADE
Click to search all anagrams of BARRICADE plus a wildcard: BARRICADE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BARRICADE
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BARRICADE
Lookup in Wiki for BARRICADE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.