Scrabble word: BARRICADES
In which Scrabble dictionary does BARRICADES exist?
Definitions of BARRICADES in dictionaries:
- noun - a barrier set up by police to stop traffic on a street or road in order to catch a fugitive or inspect traffic etc.
- noun - a barrier (usually thrown up hastily) to impede the advance of an enemy
- verb - render unsuitable for passage
- verb - prevent access to by barricading
- verb - block off with barricades
There are 10 letters in BARRICADES: A A B C D E I R R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BARRICADES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BARRICADES plus a wildcard: BARRICADES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BARRICADES
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BARRICADES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.