Is PREDATORY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PREDATORY in various dictionaries:
- adj - characterized by plundering or pillaging or marauding
- adj - living by preying on other animals especially by catching living prey
- adj - living by or given to victimizing others for personal gain
- Living by preying on other organisms: a predatory bird; a predatory mammal; a predatory insect.
- Of, relating to, or characterized by plundering, pillaging, or marauding.
- Living by or given to victimizing or destroying others for one’s own gain.
There are 9 letters in PREDATORY: A D E O P R R T Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of PREDATORY, to go: PREDATORY?
Rearrange the letters in PREDATORY and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of PREDATORY
8 letters out of PREDATORY
7 letters out of PREDATORY
6 letters out of PREDATORY
5 letters out of PREDATORY
4 letters out of PREDATORY
3 letters out of PREDATORY
2 letters out of PREDATORY
Contextual use of PREDATORY
What's nearby PREDATORY
Lookup in Wiki for PREDATORY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PREDATORY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PREDATORY"