Is ARDOR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ARDOR in various dictionaries:
- noun - a feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause)
- noun - intense feeling of love
- noun - feelings of great warmth and intensity
- Fiery intensity of feeling.
- Strong enthusiasm or devotion; zeal: “The dazzling conquest of Mexico gave a new impulse to the ardor of discovery” (William Hickling Prescott).
- Intense heat or glow, as of fire.
- noun - intensity of emotion
There are 5 letters in ARDOR: A D O R R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ARDOR
To search all scrabble anagrams of ARDOR, to go: ARDOR?
Rearrange the letters in ARDOR and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ARDOR
What's nearby ARDOR
Lookup in Wiki for ARDOR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ARDOR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ARDOR"