Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if ardor is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on ardor.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer ARDOR has 283 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word ARDOR is VALID in some board games. Check ARDOR in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of ardor in various dictionaries:
noun - a feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause)
noun - intense feeling of love
noun - feelings of great warmth and intensity
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Possible Jeopardy Clues|
|It can mean passion or zeal, or the intense heat or glow of a fire|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|great enthusiasm or passion.|
|strong emotion, or great enthusiasm or excitement:|
|Great enthusiasm or passion.|
|Fiery intensity of feeling. See Synonyms at passion.|
|Strong enthusiasm or devotion zeal: "The dazzling conquest of Mexico gave a new impulse to the ardor of discovery ( William Hickling Prescott).|
|Intense heat or glow, as of fire.|
|feelings of great warmth and intensity|
|intense feeling of love|
|a feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause)|
|Ardor might refer to|
Ardor or Ardour may refer to:|
* Ardor (album), a 1994 album by Love Spirals Downwards
* Ardour (album), a 2010 album by instrumental hip hop/electronica producer Teebs
* Ardor (film), a 2002 South Korean film, also known as Milae
* Ardour (software), a hard disk recorder and digital audio workstation application
* Ardour (river), a river in southwestern France
* Ardore, a town in Calabria, Italy
* Ardor: The Book of the Dead Man, Vol. 2, a book of poems by Marvin Bell
* Ada or Ardor: A Family Chronicle, a novel by Vladimir Nabokov
* Ardor may also be:
* Passion (emotion), very strong feeling*