Is ROTARY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ROTARY in various dictionaries:
- noun - a road junction at which traffic streams circularly around a central island
- noun - electrical converter consisting of a synchronous machine that converts alternating to direct current or vice versa
- adj - relating to or characterized by rotation
- adj - describing a circle
- A part or device that rotates around an axis.
- A traffic circle.
- noun - a rotating part or device
There are 6 letters in ROTARY: A O R R T Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ROTARY
To search all scrabble anagrams of ROTARY, to go: ROTARY?
Rearrange the letters in ROTARY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ROTARY
What's nearby ROTARY
Lookup in Wiki for ROTARY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ROTARY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ROTARY"