Is DRAPERY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DRAPERY in various dictionaries:
- noun - hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
- noun - cloth gracefully draped and arranged in loose folds
- Cloth or clothing gracefully arranged in loose folds.
- A piece or pieces of heavy fabric hanging straight in loose folds, used as a curtain.
- Cloth; fabric.
- The business of a draper.
- noun - cloth arranged in graceful folds
There are 7 letters in DRAPERY: A D E P R R Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of DRAPERY, to go: DRAPERY?
Rearrange the letters in DRAPERY and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of DRAPERY
6 letters out of DRAPERY
5 letters out of DRAPERY
4 letters out of DRAPERY
3 letters out of DRAPERY
2 letters out of DRAPERY
Contextual use of DRAPERY
What's nearby DRAPERY
Lookup in Wiki for DRAPERY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DRAPERY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DRAPERY"