Is ADOPT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ADOPT in various dictionaries:
- verb - choose and follow
- verb - take up and practice as one's own
- verb - take on titles, offices, duties, responsibilities
- verb - take on a certain form, attribute, or aspect
- verb - take into one's family
- verb - put into dramatic form
- verb - take up the cause, ideology, practice, method, of someone and use it as one's own
- To take into one’s family through legal means and raise as one’s own child.
- To take and follow (a course of action, for example) by choice or assent: adopt a new technique.
- To take up and make one’s own: adopt a new idea.
- To take on or assume: adopted an air of importance.
- To vote to accept: adopt a resolution.
- One refers to an adopted child but to adoptive parents.
- verb - to take into one's family by legal means
There are 5 letters in ADOPT: A D O P T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ADOPT
To search all scrabble anagrams of ADOPT, to go: ADOPT?
Rearrange the letters in ADOPT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ADOPT
What's nearby ADOPT
Lookup in Wiki for ADOPT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ADOPT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ADOPT"