Is POLYESTER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of POLYESTER in various dictionaries:
- noun - any of numerous synthetic resins
- noun - a complex ester used for making fibers or resins or plastics or as a plasticizer
- noun - any of a large class of synthetic fabrics
- Any of numerous synthetic polymers produced chiefly by reaction of dibasic acids with dihydric alcohols and used primarily as light, strong, weather-resistant resins in boat hulls, swimming pools, textile fibers, adhesives, and molded parts.
- A wrinkle-resistant fabric of fibers made from any of these resins.
There are 9 letters in POLYESTER: E E L O P R S T Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to POLYESTER
To search all scrabble anagrams of POLYESTER, to go: POLYESTER?
Rearrange the letters in POLYESTER and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of POLYESTER
8 letters out of POLYESTER
7 letters out of POLYESTER
6 letters out of POLYESTER
5 letters out of POLYESTER
4 letters out of POLYESTER
3 letters out of POLYESTER
2 letters out of POLYESTER
Contextual use of POLYESTER
What's nearby POLYESTER
Lookup in Wiki for POLYESTER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of POLYESTER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: POLYESTER"