Is EYESPOT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EYESPOT in various dictionaries:
- noun - an eyelike marking (as on the wings of some butterflies)
- A small, light-sensitive patch of pigment in certain algae and unicellular organisms.
- A simple visual organ of certain invertebrates consisting of a sensory ending covered by light-sensitive, pigmented cells.
- A rounded eyelike marking, as on the tail of a peacock.
- Either of two fungal diseases that affect grasses and are characterized by oval lesions.
- noun - a simple visual organ of lower animals
There are 7 letters in EYESPOT: E E O P S T Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EYESPOT
To search all scrabble anagrams of EYESPOT, to go: EYESPOT?
Rearrange the letters in EYESPOT and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of EYESPOT
6 letters out of EYESPOT
5 letters out of EYESPOT
4 letters out of EYESPOT
3 letters out of EYESPOT
2 letters out of EYESPOT
Contextual use of EYESPOT
What's nearby EYESPOT
Lookup in Wiki for EYESPOT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EYESPOT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EYESPOT"