Is EYE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EYE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the organ of sight
- noun - good discernment (either visually or as if visually)
- noun - attention to what is seen
- noun - an area that is approximately central within some larger region
- noun - a small hole or loop (as in a needle)
- verb - look at
- An organ of vision or of light sensitivity.
- The vertebrate organ of vision; either of a pair of hollow structures located in bony sockets of the skull, functioning together or independently, each having a lens capable of focusing incident light on an internal photosensitive retina from which nerve impulses are sent to the brain.
- The external, visible portion of this organ together with its associated structures, especially the eyelids, eyelashes, and eyebrows.
- The pigmented iris of this organ.
- The faculty of seeing; vision.
- The ability to make intellectual or aesthetic judgments: has a good eye for understated fashion.
- A way of regarding something; a point of view: To my eye, the decorations are excellent.
- Attention: The lavish window display immediately got my eye.
- An opening in a needle.
- The aperture of a camera.
- A loop, as of metal, rope, or thread.
- A circular marking on a peacock’s feather.
- Chiefly Southern U.
- A photosensitive device, such as a photoelectric cell.
- A bud on a twig or tuber: the eye of a potato.
- The often differently colored center of the corolla of some flowers.
- The circular area of relative calm at the center of a hurricane.
- The center or focal point of attention or action: right in the eye of the controversy.
- A detective, especially a private detective.
- A choice center cut of meat, as of beef: eye of the round.
- To look at: eyed the passing crowd with indifference.
- To watch closely: eyed the shark’s movements.
- To supply with an eye.
- To look at, especially attentively or continuously.
- Under no condition; never: In a pig’s eye will I ever do that.
- Frequently seen in public or in the media.
- In no way; not at all.
- noun - the organ of sight
- adj - to watch closely [v EYED, EYING or EYEING, EYES] : EYEABLE
There are 3 letters in EYE: E E Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EYE
To search all scrabble anagrams of EYE, to go: EYE?
Rearrange the letters in EYE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of EYE
What's nearby EYE
Lookup in Wiki for EYE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EYE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EYE"