Is STYLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STYLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - how something is done or how it happens
- noun - a way of expressing something (in language or art or music etc.) that is characteristic of a particular person or group of people or period
- noun - a particular kind (as to appearance)
- noun - the popular taste at a given time
- noun - (botany) the narrow elongated part of the pistil between the ovary and the stigma
- noun - editorial directions to be followed in spelling and punctuation and capitalization and typographical display
- noun - distinctive and stylish elegance
- noun - a pointed tool for writing or drawing or engraving
- noun - a slender bristlelike or tubular process
- verb - designate by an identifying term
- verb - make consistent with a certain fashion or style
- verb - make consistent with certain rules of style
- The way in which something is said, done, expressed, or performed: a style of speech and writing.
- The combination of distinctive features of literary or artistic expression, execution, or performance characterizing a particular person, group, school, or era.
- Sort; type: a style of furniture.
- A quality of imagination and individuality expressed in one’s actions and tastes: does things with style.
- A comfortable and elegant mode of existence: living in style.
- A mode of living: the style of the very rich.
- The fashion of the moment, especially of dress; vogue.
- A customary manner of presenting printed material, including usage, punctuation, spelling, typography, and arrangement.
- A form of address; a title.
- An implement used for etching or engraving.
- A slender, pointed writing instrument used by the ancients on wax tablets.
- The needle of a phonograph.
- The gnomon of a sundial.
- The usually slender part of a pistil, situated between the ovary and the stigma.
- A slender, tubular, or bristlelike process: a cartilaginous style.
- A surgical probing instrument; a stylet.
- A pen.
- To call or name; designate: George VI styled his brother Duke of Windsor.
- To make consistent with rules of style: style a manuscript.
- To give style to: style hair.
- adj - to give a title to [v NAMED, NAMING, NAMES] : NAMABLE, NAMEABLE
There are 5 letters in STYLE: E L S T Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STYLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of STYLE, to go: STYLE?
Rearrange the letters in STYLE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of STYLE
What's nearby STYLE
Lookup in Wiki for STYLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STYLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STYLE"