Is STYLES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STYLES in various dictionaries:
- noun - how something is done or how it happens
- noun - a way of expressing something (in language or art or music etc.) that is characteristic of a particular person or group of people or period
- noun - a particular kind (as to appearance)
- noun - the popular taste at a given time
- noun - (botany) the narrow elongated part of the pistil between the ovary and the stigma
- noun - editorial directions to be followed in spelling and punctuation and capitalization and typographical display
- noun - distinctive and stylish elegance
- noun - a pointed tool for writing or drawing or engraving
- noun - a slender bristlelike or tubular process
- verb - designate by an identifying term
- verb - make consistent with a certain fashion or style
- verb - make consistent with certain rules of style
- adj - to give a title to [v NAMED, NAMING, NAMES] : NAMABLE, NAMEABLE
There are 6 letters in STYLES: E L S S T Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STYLES
To search all scrabble anagrams of STYLES, to go: STYLES?
Rearrange the letters in STYLES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of STYLES
What's nearby STYLES
Lookup in Wiki for STYLES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STYLES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STYLES"