Is STYLET valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STYLET in various dictionaries:
- noun - small needlelike appendage
- A slender, pointed instrument or weapon, such as a stiletto.
- A surgical probe.
- A fine wire that is run through a catheter, cannula, or hollow needle to keep it stiff or clear of debris.
- A small, stiff, needlelike organ or appendage, such as the feeding organ of a tardigrade.
- noun - a small, stiff organ or appendage of certain animals
There are 6 letters in STYLET: E L S T T Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STYLET
To search all scrabble anagrams of STYLET, to go: STYLET?
Rearrange the letters in STYLET and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of STYLET
What's nearby STYLET
Lookup in Wiki for STYLET
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STYLET, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STYLET"