Is DISTANCE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DISTANCE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the property created by the space between two objects or points
- noun - a distant region
- noun - size of the gap between two places
- noun - indifference by personal withdrawal
- noun - the interval between two times
- noun - a remote point in time
- verb - keep at a distance
- verb - go far ahead of
- The extent of space between two objects or places; an intervening space.
- The fact or condition of being apart in space; remoteness.
- The length or numerical value of a straight line or curve.
- The extent of space between points on a measured course.
- The length of a race, especially of a horserace.
- A point or an area that is far away: “Telephone poles stretched way into a distance I couldn’t quite see” (Leigh Allison Wilson).
- A depiction of a point or an area that is far away.
- A stretch of space without designation of limit; an expanse: a land of few hills and great distances.
- The extent of time between two events; an intervening period.
- A point removed in time: At a distance of 11 years, the details of the crime were clouded in his mind.
- The period or length of a contest: The challenger had never attempted the distance of 12 rounds.
- An amount of progress: The curriculum committee is a distance from where it was two months ago.
- Difference or disagreement: The candidates could not be at a greater distance on this issue.
- Chillness of manner; aloofness.
- To place or keep at or as if at a distance: “To understand Russian strategy... it is necessary for us to distance ourselves from our own myths and to enter into theirs” (Freeman J.
- To cause to appear at a distance.
- To leave far behind; outrun.
- verb - to leave behind
There are 8 letters in DISTANCE: A C D E I N S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DISTANCE
To search all scrabble anagrams of DISTANCE, to go: DISTANCE?
Rearrange the letters in DISTANCE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of DISTANCE
7 letters out of DISTANCE
6 letters out of DISTANCE
5 letters out of DISTANCE
4 letters out of DISTANCE
3 letters out of DISTANCE
2 letters out of DISTANCE
Contextual use of DISTANCE
What's nearby DISTANCE
Lookup in Wiki for DISTANCE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DISTANCE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DISTANCE"