Is SYNDICATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SYNDICATE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a loose affiliation of gangsters in charge of organized criminal activities
- noun - an association of companies for some definite purpose
- noun - a news agency that sells features or articles or photographs etc. to newspapers for simultaneous publication
- verb - join together into a syndicate
- verb - organize into or form a syndicate
- verb - sell articles, television programs, or photos to several publications or independent broadcasting stations
- An association of people or firms authorized to undertake a duty or transact specific business.
- An association of people or firms formed to engage in an enterprise or promote a common interest.
- A loose affiliation of gangsters in control of organized criminal activities.
- An agency that sells articles, features, or photographs for publication in a number of newspapers or periodicals simultaneously.
- A company consisting of a number of separate newspapers; a newspaper chain.
- The office, position, or jurisdiction of a syndic or body of syndics.
- To organize into or manage as a syndicate.
- To sell shares in.
- To sell (a comic strip or column, for example) through a syndicate for simultaneous publication in newspapers or periodicals.
- To join together in a syndicate.
There are 9 letters in SYNDICATE: A C D E I N S T Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SYNDICATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SYNDICATE, to go: SYNDICATE?
Rearrange the letters in SYNDICATE and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of SYNDICATE
8 letters out of SYNDICATE
7 letters out of SYNDICATE
6 letters out of SYNDICATE
5 letters out of SYNDICATE
4 letters out of SYNDICATE
3 letters out of SYNDICATE
2 letters out of SYNDICATE
Contextual use of SYNDICATE
What's nearby SYNDICATE
Lookup in Wiki for SYNDICATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SYNDICATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SYNDICATE"