Scrabble word: WARDROBE
In which Scrabble dictionary does WARDROBE exist?
Definitions of WARDROBE in dictionaries:
- noun - a tall piece of furniture that provides storage space for clothes
- noun - collection of clothing belonging to one person
- noun - collection of costumes belonging to a theatrical company
- A tall cabinet, closet, or small room built to hold clothes.
- Garments considered as a group, especially all the articles of clothing that belong to one person.
- The costumes belonging to a theater or theatrical troupe.
- The place in which theatrical costumes are kept.
- The department in charge of wearing apparel, jewelry, and accessories in a royal or noble household.
- verb - to provide with a collection of garments
There are 8 letters in WARDROBE: A B D E O R R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WARDROBE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WARDROBE plus a wildcard: WARDROBE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WARDROBE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WARDROBE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.