Scrabble word: WARDROBE
In which Scrabble dictionary does WARDROBE exist?
Definitions of WARDROBE in dictionaries:
- noun - a tall piece of furniture that provides storage space for clothes
- noun - collection of clothing belonging to one person
- noun - collection of costumes belonging to a theatrical company
- A tall cabinet, closet, or small room built to hold clothes.
- Garments considered as a group, especially all the articles of clothing that belong to one person.
- The costumes belonging to a theater or theatrical troupe.
- The place in which theatrical costumes are kept.
- The department in charge of wearing apparel, jewelry, and accessories in a royal or noble household.
- verb - to provide with a collection of garments