Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WARDROBE
In which Scrabble dictionary does WARDROBE exist?
Definitions of WARDROBE in dictionaries:
- noun - a tall piece of furniture that provides storage space for clothes
- noun - collection of clothing belonging to one person
- noun - collection of costumes belonging to a theatrical company
- A tall cabinet, closet, or small room built to hold clothes.
- Garments considered as a group, especially all the articles of clothing that belong to one person.
- The costumes belonging to a theater or theatrical troupe.
- The place in which theatrical costumes are kept.
- The department in charge of wearing apparel, jewelry, and accessories in a royal or noble household.
- v - to provide with a collection of garments
There are 8 letters in WARDROBE: A B D E O R R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WARDROBE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WARDROBE plus a wildcard: WARDROBE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WARDROBE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WARDROBE
- Home Furniture wardrobes Babystyle Calgary wardrobe
- ample storage wardrobe
- wardrobe closet Homes and Garden Journal
- Sturdy design wood wardrobe
- 10 of the best wardrobes - Telegraph
- FileSerrurier-Bovy wardrobe.JPG - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Given the relative size of the modern wardrobe it makes sense even ...
- Romano Mirrored wardrobe Romano Mirrored Bedside 3 Drawer Romano ...
- modern wardrobe designs wardrobe Wogg 49 By Atelier O
- Armoire wardrobe with Solid Wood Storage Cabinet Consumer Reviews ...