Scrabble word: UNSETTLED
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNSETTLED exist?
Definitions of UNSETTLED in dictionaries:
- verb - disturb the composure of
- adj - still in doubt
- adj - not settled or established
- adj - subject to change
- adj - not yet settled
- Not in a state of order or calmness; disturbed: these unsettled times.
- Likely to change or vary; variable: unsettled weather.
- Not determined or resolved: an unsettled issue.
- Uncertain or doubtful: were still unsettled with respect to their future plans.
- Not paid or adjusted; outstanding: an unsettled bill.
- Not populated; uninhabited: unsettled territory.
- Not fixed or established: an unsettled lifestyle.
- adj - resistant to sudden change or position or condition
- verb - to put in a stable (a shelter for domestic animals)
There are 9 letters in UNSETTLED: D E E L N S T T U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UNSETTLED plus a wildcard: UNSETTLED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UNSETTLED
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for UNSETTLED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.