Scrabble word: UNSETTLED
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNSETTLED exist?
Definitions of UNSETTLED in dictionaries:
- verb - disturb the composure of
- adj - still in doubt
- adj - not settled or established
- adj - subject to change
- adj - not yet settled
- Not in a state of order or calmness; disturbed: these unsettled times.
- Likely to change or vary; variable: unsettled weather.
- Not determined or resolved: an unsettled issue.
- Uncertain or doubtful: were still unsettled with respect to their future plans.
- Not paid or adjusted; outstanding: an unsettled bill.
- Not populated; uninhabited: unsettled territory.
- Not fixed or established: an unsettled lifestyle.
- adj - resistant to sudden change or position or condition
- verb - to put in a stable (a shelter for domestic animals)
There are 9 letters in UNSETTLED: D E E L N S T T U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UNSETTLED plus a wildcard: UNSETTLED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UNSETTLED
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words