Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: STUNTED
In which Scrabble dictionary does STUNTED exist?
Definitions of STUNTED in dictionaries:
- verb - check the growth or development of
- verb - perform a stunt or stunts
- adj - inferior in size or quality
- v - to hinder the normal growth of
There are 7 letters in STUNTED: D E N S T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STUNTED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STUNTED plus a wildcard: STUNTED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STUNTED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STUNTED
- stunted Angelina Jolie hi-res pictures
- Girl 9 who ages eight times faster than normal to try new drug ...
- HBO Entourage S 7 Ep 79 stunted Images
- WHO Child Growth Standards Classification of child nutritional status
- weed affected and its growth stunted by gall fly an example of ...
- stunted XT Stunt Scooter
- ... Bike Forum - dobby1000rrs Album newely stunted out 1000rr - Picture
- Vulli Sophie the Giraffe Teether
- The Reference Frame Global warming has stunted black holes
- Earthshine and stunted Beech