Scrabble word: GROTESQUE
In which Scrabble dictionary does GROTESQUE exist?
Definitions of GROTESQUE in dictionaries:
- noun - art characterized by an incongruous mixture of parts of humans and animals interwoven with plants
- adj - distorted and unnatural in shape or size
- adj - ludicrously odd
- Characterized by ludicrous or incongruous distortion, as of appearance or manner.
- Outlandish or bizarre, as in character or appearance.
- Of, relating to, or being the grotesque style in art or a work executed in this style.
- One that is grotesque.
- A style of painting, sculpture, and ornamentation in which natural forms and monstrous figures are intertwined in bizarre or fanciful combinations.
- A work of art executed in this style.
There are 9 letters in GROTESQUE: E E G O Q R S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GROTESQUE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GROTESQUE plus a wildcard: GROTESQUE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GROTESQUE
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words