Scrabble word: GROTESQUE
In which Scrabble dictionary does GROTESQUE exist?
Definitions of GROTESQUE in dictionaries:
- noun - art characterized by an incongruous mixture of parts of humans and animals interwoven with plants
- adj - distorted and unnatural in shape or size
- adj - ludicrously odd
- Characterized by ludicrous or incongruous distortion, as of appearance or manner.
- Outlandish or bizarre, as in character or appearance.
- Of, relating to, or being the grotesque style in art or a work executed in this style.
- One that is grotesque.
- A style of painting, sculpture, and ornamentation in which natural forms and monstrous figures are intertwined in bizarre or fanciful combinations.
- A work of art executed in this style.
There are 9 letters in GROTESQUE: E E G O Q R S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GROTESQUE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GROTESQUE plus a wildcard: GROTESQUE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GROTESQUE
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GROTESQUE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.