Scrabble word: QUEER
In which Scrabble dictionary does QUEER exist?
Definitions of QUEER in dictionaries:
- noun - offensive term for an openly homosexual man
- verb - hinder or prevent (the efforts, plans, or desires) of
- verb - put in a dangerous, disadvantageous, or difficult position
- adj - beyond or deviating from the usual or expected
- adj - homosexual or arousing homosexual desires
- Deviating from the expected or normal; strange: a queer situation.
- Odd or unconventional, as in behavior; eccentric.
- Of a questionable nature or character; suspicious.
- Fake; counterfeit.
- Feeling slightly ill; queasy.
- Gay; homosexual.
- To ruin or thwart: “might try to queer the Games with anything from troop movements... to a bomb attack” (Newsweek).
- To put (someone) in a bad position.
- adj - deviating from the expected or normal
- verb - to spoil the effect or success of
There are 5 letters in QUEER: E E Q R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to QUEER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word QUEER plus a wildcard: QUEER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word QUEER
Images for QUEER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.