Scrabble word: GESTURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does GESTURE exist?
Definitions of GESTURE in dictionaries:
- noun - motion of hands or body to emphasize or help to express a thought or feeling
- noun - the use of movements (especially of the hands) to communicate familiar or prearranged signals
- noun - something done as an indication of intention
- verb - show, express or direct through movement
- A motion of the limbs or body made to express or help express thought or to emphasize speech.
- The act of moving the limbs or body as an expression of thought or emphasis.
- To make gestures.
- verb - to express by bodily motion
There are 7 letters in GESTURE: E E G R S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GESTURE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GESTURE plus a wildcard: GESTURE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GESTURE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GESTURE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.