Scrabble word: FLAMBOYANT
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLAMBOYANT exist?
Definitions of FLAMBOYANT in dictionaries:
- noun - showy tropical tree or shrub native to Madagascar
- adj - marked by ostentation but often tasteless
- adj - elaborately or excessively ornamented
- Highly elaborate; ornate.
- Richly colored; resplendent.
- Of, relating to, or having wavy lines and flamelike forms characteristic of 15th- and 16th-century French Gothic architecture.
- Marked by striking audacity or verve.
There are 10 letters in FLAMBOYANT: A A B F L M N O T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLAMBOYANT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLAMBOYANT plus a wildcard: FLAMBOYANT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLAMBOYANT
10 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FLAMBOYANT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.