Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ABAFT
In which Scrabble dictionary does ABAFT exist?
Definitions of ABAFT in dictionaries:
- adv - at or near or toward the stern of a ship or tail of an airplane
- Toward the stern from.
- adv - toward the stern
There are 5 letters in ABAFT: A A B F T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ABAFT plus a wildcard: ABAFT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ABAFT
Images for ABAFT
- Illustrated Thesaurus - abaft
- Kapok abaft The Beam
- Notethat unqualified or in the abaft the beam form itdoes not ...
- abaft the beam Photo by Photographer Shane Perry - photo.net
- abaft Facts information pictures Encyclopedia.com articles about ...
- abaft Zone Metal
- abaft - abaft 1 425
- abaft - abaft 3 425
- abaft - Perryabaftport55v