Scrabble word: ANATOMY
In which Scrabble dictionary does ANATOMY exist?
Definitions of ANATOMY in dictionaries:
- noun - the branch of morphology that deals with the structure of animals
- noun - alternative names for the body of a human being
- noun - a detailed analysis
- The bodily structure of a plant or an animal or of any of its parts.
- The science of the shape and structure of organisms and their parts.
- A treatise on anatomic science.
- Dissection of a plant or animal to study the structure, position, and interrelation of its various parts.
- A skeleton.
- The human body.
- A detailed examination or analysis: the anatomy of a crime.
- adj - the structure of an organism [n -MIES] : ANATOMIC
There are 7 letters in ANATOMY: A A M N O T Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ANATOMY plus a wildcard: ANATOMY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ANATOMY
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ANATOMY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.