Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ANOMALY
In which Scrabble dictionary does ANOMALY exist?
Definitions of ANOMALY in dictionaries:
- noun - deviation from the normal or common order or form or rule
- noun - a person who is unusual
- noun - (astronomy) position of a planet as defined by its angular distance from its perihelion (as observed from the sun)
- Deviation or departure from the normal or common order, form, or rule: “NASA’s system for tracking anomalies for flight readiness reviews failed” (Presidential Commission Report on the Challenger Disaster).
- One that is peculiar, irregular, abnormal, or difficult to classify: “Both men are anomalies: they have... likable personalities but each has made his reputation as a heavy” (David Pauly).
- The angular deviation, as observed from the sun, of a planet from its perihelion.
- noun - a deviation from the common rule, type, or form
There are 7 letters in ANOMALY: A A L M N O Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ANOMALY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ANOMALY plus a wildcard: ANOMALY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ANOMALY
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ANOMALY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.