Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TOMB
In which Scrabble dictionary does TOMB exist?
Definitions of TOMB in dictionaries:
- noun - a place for the burial of a corpse (especially beneath the ground and marked by a tombstone)
- A grave or other place of burial.
- A vault or chamber for burial of the dead.
- A monument commemorating the dead.
- v - to place in a tomb (a burial vault or chamber)
There are 4 letters in TOMB: B M O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TOMB
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TOMB plus a wildcard: TOMB?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TOMB
Images for TOMB
- Empty tomb 2011 OLHC Year 6
- Golgotha-The Protestant Site in the Garden tomb. The Black Cordelias
- Facade of the Garden tomb. Photo
- Borrowed tomb Googling God
- garden tomb a color photo of a new testament style tomb like the one ...
- Lion Tracks Photo QnA -- The tomb where Jesus was buried. Pictures too ...
- empty tomb picture 07 empty tomb picture 08 empty tomb
- The actual treasures of Tuts tomb are housed at the Cairo Museum in ...
- Easter Sermon 2011 The tomb Kentwood Christian Church
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.