Scrabble word: TOMB
In which Scrabble dictionary does TOMB exist?
Definitions of TOMB in dictionaries:
- noun - a place for the burial of a corpse (especially beneath the ground and marked by a tombstone)
- A grave or other place of burial.
- A vault or chamber for burial of the dead.
- A monument commemorating the dead.
- verb - to place in a tomb (a burial vault or chamber)
There are 4 letters in TOMB: B M O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TOMB
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TOMB plus a wildcard: TOMB?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TOMB
Images for TOMB
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.