Scrabble word: ENORMITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does ENORMITY exist?
Definitions of ENORMITY in dictionaries:
- noun - the quality of being outrageous
- noun - vastness of size or extent
- noun - the quality of extreme wickedness
- noun - an act of extreme wickedness
- The quality of passing all moral bounds; excessive wickedness or outrageousness.
- A monstrous offense or evil; an outrage.
- Great size; immensity: “Beyond that, [Russia’s] sheer enormity offered a defense against invaders that no European nation enjoyed” (W.
- noun - a grave offense against decency
There are 8 letters in ENORMITY: E I M N O R T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ENORMITY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ENORMITY plus a wildcard: ENORMITY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ENORMITY
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ENORMITY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.