Scrabble word: ENORMITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does ENORMITY exist?
Definitions of ENORMITY in dictionaries:
- noun - the quality of being outrageous
- noun - vastness of size or extent
- noun - the quality of extreme wickedness
- noun - an act of extreme wickedness
- The quality of passing all moral bounds; excessive wickedness or outrageousness.
- A monstrous offense or evil; an outrage.
- Great size; immensity: “Beyond that, [Russia’s] sheer enormity offered a defense against invaders that no European nation enjoyed” (W.
- noun - a grave offense against decency
There are 8 letters in ENORMITY: E I M N O R T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ENORMITY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ENORMITY plus a wildcard: ENORMITY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ENORMITY
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words