Scrabble word: MOIETY
In which Scrabble dictionary does MOIETY exist?
Definitions of MOIETY in dictionaries:
- noun - one of two (approximately) equal parts
- noun - one of two basic subdivisions of a tribe
- A half.
- A part, portion, or share.
- Either of two basic units in cultural anthropology that make up a tribe on the basis of unilateral descent.
- noun - one of two equal parts
There are 6 letters in MOIETY: E I M O T Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MOIETY plus a wildcard: MOIETY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MOIETY
Images for MOIETY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.