Scrabble word: EGYPTIAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does EGYPTIAN exist?
Definitions of EGYPTIAN in dictionaries:
- noun - a native or inhabitant of Egypt
- noun - the ancient and now extinct language of Egypt under the Pharaohs
- adj - of or relating to or characteristic of Egypt or its people or their language
- A native or inhabitant of Egypt.
- The now extinct Afro-Asiatic language of the ancient Egyptians.
- Of or relating to Egypt or its people or culture.
- Of or relating to the language of the ancient Egyptians.
- noun - a typeface with squared serifs
There are 8 letters in EGYPTIAN: A E G I N P T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EGYPTIAN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EGYPTIAN plus a wildcard: EGYPTIAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EGYPTIAN
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EGYPTIAN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.