Scrabble word: PAYING
In which Scrabble dictionary does PAYING exist?
Definitions of PAYING in dictionaries:
- verb - give money, usually in exchange for goods or services
- verb - convey, as of a compliment, regards, attention, etc.
- verb - cancel or discharge a debt
- verb - bring in
- verb - do or give something to somebody in return
- verb - dedicate
- verb - be worth it
- verb - render
- verb - bear (a cost or penalty), in recompense for some action
- verb - make a compensation for
- verb - discharge or settle
- adj - yielding a fair profit
- adj - for which money is paid
- verb - to give money or something of value in exchange for goods or services
There are 6 letters in PAYING: A G I N P Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PAYING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PAYING plus a wildcard: PAYING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PAYING
Images for PAYING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.