Scrabble word: DISABILITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does DISABILITY exist?
Definitions of DISABILITY in dictionaries:
- noun - the condition of being unable to perform as a consequence of physical or mental unfitness
- The condition of being disabled; incapacity.
- The period of such a condition: never received a penny during her disability.
- A disadvantage or deficiency, especially a physical or mental impairment that prevents or restricts normal achievement.
- Something that hinders or incapacitates.
- A legal incapacity or disqualification.
There are 10 letters in DISABILITY: A B D I I I L S T Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DISABILITY plus a wildcard: DISABILITY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DISABILITY
10 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DISABILITY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.